Antoinette Robertson, Ashley Blaine Featherson and Logan Browning of Dear White People discuss the new season of the show, dating white men, white people singing the n-word in songs, and Logan reveals a truth about herself she has never shared before.
· What is the show about
· What is the message to white people
· Use of the N Word
· Interracial Dating
· Do you have a problem with someone asking about your ethnicity
· Explain the character of Coco
· Wearing colored contacts-conforming to white standards
· Logan was a adopted
· She was told at 5 years old
· Coming to grips with your identity
Watch the full interview below and check out the new season of Dear White People on Netflix.