Our favorite corporate thug motivator Gary Vaynerchuk stopped by The Breakfast Club to talk about his new shoe collab with K-Swiss, how to get your mind right before making money and much more:
- Why he will never wear a pair of Jordans
- Why he hates Michael Jordan to this day, refuses to do business with him
- Emotional in sports not in business
- His new shoe collab with K-Swiss
- "I’m 42 but I feel like I’m 24"
- The connection between mental health and finances
- Is there a recession coming next year?
- Posting Negativity online
- “Everyone wants to hang at the finish line and not run the race”
- Cutting out people who bring you down
- "Don’t’ train for skill…train for mindset."
- What Gary V. splurges on
Watch the whole interview below: