Actor Jason Mitchell stops by The Breakfast Club to discuss his role in Showtime's new series 'The Chi' and much more.
- Almost making Charlamagne cry
- How he broke into acting
- Life before acting
- How he landed his role as Eazy-E in 'Straight Outta Compton'
- Listening to NWA
- Being a good crier
- Eazy-E cry scene
- Crying in 'The Chi'
- Concept behind the new series
- Researching for the role on the show
- Relationship with Lil Wayne
- his role in the movie 'Mudbound'
- Getting removed from a Delta flight
- Playing any role in film
- Why he wants to portray Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- What’s next
Watch the full interview below: