If you were fortunate enough to catch Kevin Hart on tour last year then you know that they didn't allow any cellphone usage during the show. Many people like our own DJ Envy were kicked out of the show for pulling out their phones. Why was Kevin so strict about this phone policy? Well his super successful tour is now a movie and he didn't want it spoiled on social media.
Kevinstopped by The Breakfast Club this morning to discuss his upcoming movie Kevin Hart: What Now? which is in theaters this Friday. While on the show he discussed putting together his Laugh Out Loud network that's looking to be a major player in the comedy game, his recent wedding, getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and so much more.
Watch the interview to learn all about it as well as the following topics.
- He has a new business venture, he's teamed up with Musik, Drake and Chris Paul the first ever smart headphones that can send things to social media with just a click on the side of your headphones.
- He recently surpassed Jerry Seinfeld as the #1 earning comedian in the world.
- Was recently on cover of Men's Health.
- His emoji app doing really well.
- His Hustle Hart sneakers sold out, he's working on Hustle Hart's 2 now.
- He goes to the gym at 5-5:30am in the morning. He knows that those are the people that are serious about it and won't be constantly asking him for photos.
- He gets up at 4-4:30am every day, he needs to get up and know he did something.
- His Laugh Out Loud Network is getting ready to launch, they have shot 54 specials in Montreal and will be shooting more in Atlanta and Miami.
- He is really trying to give opportunities to the younger generation.
- Does he feel he owes any comedians anything?
- Would he get big time comics like Martin Lawrence or Dave Chappelle to do a special on his network?
- He just got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and joked that it's going to be peed on soon.
- Did he cry at his wedding?
- Is he expecting another child?
- What's going on with Chocolate Droppa? He has a mixtape dropping on the 14th just like the movie.
- Does he have any material on Trump?
- He doesn't give money to his friends when they ask because then they are going to ask again.
- He discusses his opinion of Nate Parker and Birth of a Nation.
- He wants to do action movies.
- Plus much more.