Ed Sheeran stopped by The Breakfast Club for some drinks and to discuss the following topics:
- Talks American whiskey, his favorite alcohol in the UK
- Explains his song 'Galway Girl'
- Why he remains grounded and humble even as a hit making artist
- Tells a story of hanging out with DJ Khaled in Miami
- Why he really took a break from social media and the lime light
- His thoughts on Remy Ma / Nicki Minaj beef, what it would be like if he had a beef with a pop artist
- Recites every single word to Nicki Minaj's 'Monster'
- The difference between the way Americans drink and the way his friends drink in the UK
- Tells a story of hanging with Jay-Z, rudely snubbing a cigar in front of him
- Working with Beyonce and why she's so amazing
- Why everyone should aspire to reach Adele's level of success
- Originally writing 'Shape of You' and 'Love Yourself' for Rihanna
- Performs an extended version of 'Eraser'
Check the full interview below: